Match is a game originally invented by the geneticist Marsha Falco in 1974, named «Set».
There are 81 tiles varying in four features:
- number (one, two, or three)
- size (large, medium, or small)
- shading (solid, brightened, or open)
- color (red, green, or blue)
Each tile (card) is unique.
The objective of the game is finding the four hidden sets among twelve random tiles. A matching set consists of three tiles which fulfill all of these conditions:
- They all have the same number, or three different numbers.
- They all have the same size, or three different sizes.
- They all have the same shading, or three different shadings.
- They all have the same color, or three different colors.
Set 1.1, copyright © twb